Join me for creative immersion on beautiful Whidbey Island, Washington
A couple of times each year I throw open the doors of my island home and welcome kindred spirits into my studio. We explore color and art, and share stories, music, beach walks and laughs. We break bread and drink wine and eat healthful, yummy food that I have lovingly prepared from my mother's recipes. I hope that someday you will be the one knocking at my door!
Creative Art Retreats
Designed to nurture your creativity as well as your body with individualized instruction and healthful gourmet meals.
Creative Art Retreats include:
- Working in a sun-filled studio surrounded by stunning natural light
- Each day filled with facilitated instruction including lots of one-on-one time with Beverly
- Optional Open Studio time in the mornings before class
- Full set of written instructions
- Tools and accent color provided
- Whidbey Island roasted organic and fair trade coffee plus loose leaf tea bar and infused well water served all day
- Delectable baked goods in the morning
- Grab a to-go coffee / tea mug and walk the beach or hike up the hill before class
- Health conscious gourmet lunches each day
- Wine and hors d'oeuvres every evening
- Full course gourmet dinner Saturday night
- Menu designed to suit your dietary restrictions
Bring your camera to capture the changing moods of the sound, the Cascade mountains and numerous wetland birds
Optional Beach walks with mindfulness activities to help you relax and recharge
- Discounts on products and future workshops
- Optional extra day includes a Tour of Whidbey (nominal fee)
Retreats are offered several times a year and tend to fill up quickly. I'll announce them in my newsletter as soon as they are open, so if you’d like to be the first to know about upcoming retreats, please join below!